National Crystal Growing Competition
Looking for a fun and educational learning opportunity for primary and secondary school students interested in chemistry? Why not take part in the National Crystal Growing Competition!
Our Crystal Growing Competition is a great way to have fun with science, and take part in simple chemical experiments.
How does the competition work?
- Purchase your Crystal Growing Kits through our website or source your own materials
- Grow your crystals over 6-10 weeks in Term 2 and 3
- Enter your crystals and/or report in your state's Crystal Growing Competition by 17 September 2021.
Note: This is a new extended date due to COVID affecting some states.
- Winners in each state competition go through to the National Crystal Growing Competition
- National judging will be held October 2021.
Enter now for the 2021 National Crystal Growing Competition. Please select your state from the list on the right.
(If your state is not clickable, information will be released shortly)